The MBA Exchange Overview
About MBA Exchange
The MBA Exchange is a full service consulting company. In addition to guidance with normal MBA admissions, they also offer support for Executive MBA programs which run on alternate timetables and dual-degree programs such as JD/MBA. They also claim to have the largest staff of any consultation firm, and employee profiles are listed on their site for independent verification. They also claim to have the highest number of admissions as reported by another site, but this cannot be independently verified.
MBA Exchange has six core services for Full-time and Part-time MBA programs:
- Analysis and Planning helps clients get a better sense of who they are and how that can be used to stand out from the crowd.
- Coaching and Guidance covers the personal interaction with a consultant. Non-English speakers can request the help of a translator to ensure their applications are as perfect as possible.
- Implementation and Support deals with reviews and refinements, with each work typically going through several passes to ensure it’s as good as it can possibly be.
- Interview Preparation, as the name suggests, helps candidates be ready for the often-intense process of being interviewed by schools that want to learn more about them.
- Waitlist Support isn’t always needed, but for students who are put onto the list, the MBA Exchange offers guidance for getting off of it.
- Finally, Miscellaneous Services are available for things like video essays, answering additional questions, and for some schools participating in video conferences.
The MBA Exchange also offers a wide variety of additional services, from GMAT prep and test anxiety counseling to post-admittance background verification and ding analysis.
MBA Exchange Cost and Contact Info
The MBA Exchange does not publish prices on its website, but does claim that it only charges a one-time flat fee for each service. Applicants are asked to send an email to email@example.com for more information on pricing, though they can also call 1 (888) 305-5553 or use a contact form on their website at www.mbaexchance.com.