- Admissions Advice
- GMAT Test Prep Reviews
- MBA Admissions Consulting Reviews
MBA Admit Reviews
About MBA Admit
MBA Admit is a full-service consulting firm that offers all clients the chance to worth with Dr. Shelly Watts, the President of the company. Its stated goal is to help clients work on more than one application at an affordable rate. With most students applying to at least three or four different schools, this approach makes sense.
MBA Admit offers four service packages.
- The Basic package is the introductory plan, and includes a strategy session, essay brainstorming, and two rounds of editing. It also includes phone and email support.
- The Gold package is the next level up. In addition to everything included in the Basic package, it adds a third round of essay editing and feedback on both resumes and recommendations.
- The Gold Plus package is cited as their most popular option, adding resume and application edits to everything provided on the previous packages.
- The Platinum package is MBA Admit’s complete service package, with interview help and unlimited strategy calls.
Customized service packages are available, but cannot be created or priced on the website. Interested parties should email the company for more information.
MBA Admit Cost and Contact Info
The Basic package is priced starting at $1,095, rising to $2,395 for the Gold Plus package and $4,675 for the full-service “CEO” package. Prices for custom service are not listed on the website.
They can be contacted by email at email@example.com. They do not have a contact form on their website at www.mbaadmit.com, though they do have a free profile evaluation form.