- Admissions Advice
- GMAT Test Prep Reviews
- Admissions MBA Consulting Reviews
My Essay Review Overview
myEssayReview is a review and editing company, rather than a full-service consultation service. They are not focused specifically on MBA programs, but have helped clients get into these programs. Their services are intended mainly for applicants who do not need extra support such as interview or test prep, but require additional help with writing.
myEssayReview offers four primary services, most of which are grouped into package bundles.
- The main service is Essay Review, with up to four edits each for any given essay. Reviews are also available in multiple-school packages, expanding the number of essays that can be reviewed.
- Resume Reviews are available in either 1-3 edits, and are focused on helping applicants truly stand out from the crowd.
- Recommendation Letter Reviews are available in 1-4 edits, and are especially useful when the recommendation writers aren’t as adept at writing as applicants would prefer.
- Finally, Hourly Consultation offers the opportunity to brainstorm ideas, discuss individual strengths, and plan the best way to use the three items listed above.
MyEssayReview Cost and Contact Info
Essay editing starts at $449 for one essay (2-4 edits) of up to 500 words. Longer essays incur an additional charge of $70-$100, depending on length. The Basic School Package start at $1,499. Resumes and Letters of Recommendation start at $199 each, while hourly consultation is $399.
myEssayReview accepts payment from international students via PayPal, using the current exchange rate.
The owner prefers to be contacted through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This company does not have a contact form or a phone number, but it does have a free consultation request form on their website at www.myessayreview.com.