- Admissions Advice
- GMAT Test Prep Reviews
- Admissions MBA Consulting Reviews
Target Test Prep GMAT
About Target Test Prep GMAT
Target Test Prep is an innovative test prep company that has been helping students break long-standing barriers to success on the GMAT for the past 10 years. The Target Test Prep GMAT Course, a powerful, web-based self-study platform that helps students earn impressive GMAT quant and verbal scores. The Target Test Prep GMAT Course is an ultra-clear and super comprehensive course that is unlike anything you’ve used before. Taught with unprecedented clarity and detail, this course offers serious material to prepare you for a serious exam.
Concentrating on improving test results and scores, their programs offer 40 rigorous chapters broken into 1200+ lessons geared towards honing and developing those skills found on GMAT topics. To conquer the complicated field of GMAT quant and verbal, they’re giving over 4000+ practice questions with a “practice makes perfect” effort and mentality in mind.
Target Test Prep also offers analytics and bookmarking features that allow students to find solutions to previously unresolved problems and watch videos to either review their progress or enter into new, unexplored fields of study they have yet to address within the given curriculum.
The TTP GMAT Course is accessible on all devices and includes the following:
- 40 rigorous chapters broken into 1200+ lessons
- 4,000+ realistic GMAT quant and verbal problems
- 1,200+ instructor-led HD videos
- Intelligent, actionable analytics for strategically focusing your study efforts
- A personalized GMAT study plan
- A Quant and Verbal error tracker
- Live support
Target Test Prep Cost and Contact Info
Target Test Prep offers a one dollar introduction to their services for a period of five days rather than the more traditional 7-Day free trial period often offered by the competition.
When it comes to the actual cost for these quantitative geared programs, following the $1 trial presentation, plans are based on these monthly payment levels such as:
- The “Flexible Presentation” package at $99 per month with unlimited access
- The “Dedicated Study” package at $299 for four months unlimited access
- The “Maximum Learning” package at $399 for six months unlimited access, which equates to a $66.50 monthly fee
Contact information is found here with a typical form submission system that is promised to become more individualized and personalized following the student’s admission and payment.