- Admissions Advice
- GMAT Test Prep Reviews
- Admissions MBA Consulting Reviews
Test Masters GMAT
About TestMasters GMAT
TestMasters was founded in 1991. With over 20 years of experience, they tout “Test preparation excellence when it comes to improving GMAT and GRE scores.” Along with other preparatory practices, TestMasters GMAT claims improvement with elevated test scores after completion of their course
When it comes to the TestMasters GMAT and GRE results, Test Masters explains their own success as they give their users “amazing resources, comprehensive materials, expert instruction and proven success rates.” Their practice is both “rigorous in academic content” and contains “groundbreaking research and extensive instructor training.”
Their online courses include:
- Comprehensive lesson plans presented in video, instructional, written, whiteboard and practice drill formats
- 3 hours of private tutoring available on Skype, through online live chat venues, telephone and/or shared internet whiteboard services.
- Extensive materials directed expressly towards the GMAT and GRE testing platforms
- Diagnostics, practice and drills
TestMasters Cost and Contact Info
The online GMAT and GRE courses are $950 for 100 days of continuous instruction. The live courses will run $1,500 for 10 hours of in-person tutoring.
TestMasters also offers One-on-one tutoring with a TestMasters instructor. The cost: $175 per hour
You can contact the Testmaster team at email@example.com, via phone on their toll-free number (800) 696-5728 or by fax at 424-702-3350.